I can’t believe it’s going to be July in 2 days. Time flies by, even with everything that’s been happening. If you haven’t read the post earlier this month with my goals for the mont of June, don’t worry, I will do a recap here and tell you if I have accomplished these goals or not. Followed by my goals for July.
- Try 2 new recipes = I did actually prepare a new recipe, but I panicked and eventually didn’t eat anything from it (I will probably write a post someday about my eating struggles; for now, I just haven’t learned to eat vegetables, ever)
- Go for a long walk every weekend = my boyfriend and I didn’t do this every weekend. We did go on two (long) walks this past week, so I will still count this as a win.
- Do a home workout twice a week = NOPE.
Life With Lieke
- Publish 2 blogposts and 1 video every week = I will consider this a win. The first week of the month I did not post anything, but I “officially” launched on the 9th anyway, and since then I have done this every week, so yay!
- Start e-mail newsletter = I haven’t set anything up, but I did do some research on it. I will start it next month!
- Start 100 days of productivity on Tumblr = Decided not to do this anymore, as it will coincide with NaNoWriMo, and I don’t know if it’s smart to put my eggs in too many baskets.
- Reach stats goals = I reached my goals for monthly viewers on Pinterest and surprisingly, also reached the amount of likes I wanted to have on my FB-page. I actually almost reached the number I set for the end of July.
- Outline story for Camp NaNoWriMo (July 2020) = I actually started this yesterday, haha.
I had some goals to read certain books and watch certain things. I did end up starting one of the books, but I haven’t finished it yet, as I was too focused on doing stuff for the blog, etc. And I am going to leave out this category for the time being, might start this up later in the year again.
- Do a home workout twice a week
- Go for a long walk every weekend
- Create a budget
- Participate and win Camp NaNoWriMo
- Publish 2 blogposts and 1 video every week
- Start e-mail newsletter
- Reach stats goals
- Be more active on Instagram
Have you set any goals for yourself this month?