For a long time, I have been making yearly goals lists. I have also tried to do the monthly goals a few times and I remember it being really useful, so I am bringing it back. I will do these – of course – monthly and will give a progress report of the previous month. Now as this is the first one, there’s not going to be a progress report of course. But in the post for July, there will be a part in which I tell how far I had come on the June goals.
I have made up three categories to make it easier to see that I will be making progress on all three areas.
I know it’s already the 10th of June, but I don’t really care, haha.
- Try 2 new recipes
- Go for a long walk every weekend
- Do a home workout twice a week
Life With Lieke
- Publish 2 blogposts and 1 video every week
- Start e-mail newsletter
- Start 100 days of productivity on Tumblr
- Reach stats goals (going to keep these private, might share in the progress-part next month?)
- Outline story for Camp NaNoWriMo (July 2020)
- Hold Still by Nina LaCour
- We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Love From A to Z by S.K. Ali
- On The Come Up by Angie Thomas
- House, M.D. [currently; season 2]
- Some documentaries to educate myself on the BLM-movement
Do you set any goals for yourself monthly? Or do you make them yearly?
* THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING I GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU.