Hello! Welcome back! It’s been a while, but like I mentioned in my previous post, I have been struggling to find my footing. Maybe I am taking it too serious, considering my views are still low. But I think taking this serious straightaway, will help me in the long run.
The past few weeks, I have been trying to set goals and then break them down to daily action steps. I thought today I would share my goals for the upcoming month and explain how I am planning on achieving them.
I am starting a new job tomorrow, going from 27 hours to 40 hours a week, so it’s going to be a bit of a change. Compared to my previous monthly goals-posts, there are less goals.
- Make lunch for work the night before
- This doesn’t seem so hard, but I’m thinking that once I put my bum on the couch after work, it will get hard to do this. So I’ll need to do this straight after dinner & doing the dishes. Also, I want/need to change up my lunch. I have been eating the same lunch at work for the past 2 years and I’m getting tired of it, haha.
- Read at least 3 books.
- Take 30 minutes before bed to read, read book on phone if possible.
- Do weekly planning sessions on Sunday.
- I want to try and have a plan for each night after work, whether that’s doing some blog work, or just chilling and continue watching my latest TV show obsession.
Life With Lieke
- Post content every week; preferably a blogpost on Monday and Wednesday, and a video on Friday
- Creating the content for the week, the weekend before, with all social media posts scheduled and ready to go.
- Engage more on social media.
- If I would like people to engage with my content, then I should really do a better job to engage with other people’s content!